- Third leaf flower cluster number, fruit number and yield of cultivars ANP-0118 and ANP-0131 were highest when grafted to Quince A and to a lesser extent, Quince C rootstocks.
- Leader height at the end of the third leaf for cultivars ANP-0131 and ANP-0534 tended to be less when grafted to BP1, Quince A and Quince C rootstocks.
- There was no effect of rootstocks on fruit colour, firmness, sweetness and maturity for each of the cultivars.
Note: ANP-0131 (marketed as Ricō®, previously known as Deliza®)
- Blush pear research orchard
- Fruit Bud Development
- Intensive pear production
- Pear planting systems experiments
- Pear irrigation experiments
- Pear cordon tree training demonstrations
- Pear post-harvest ripening and storage
- Blush pear economic feasibility
- Blush pear export market research
- Pear tree training & pruning techniques
- Blush pear international research & collaboration
- Blush development in pears. Part 1 - light & temperature
- Blush development in pears. Part 2 - orchard practices